Thursday, April 23, 2009

Feeling blue today, the downside to being a single mom - no financial back up

It's been a tough day. I am sure my dishwasher is dead. Someone is going to look at it tomorrow but I am sure it needs to be replaced. There is no water coming out and it makes a sound as irritating as fingernails on a chalkboard. 

I wanted to replace the fridge and the dishwasher at the same time since both items came with the  apartment. So I am guestimating that both are about 8 years old or older. Who knows. 

Now that I am unemployed, I am faced with the ubsurd dilemma of buying the cheapest model to get by or going with the more expensive model that I know is better quality and will last longer. 

UGH!!!. 

Why did I not go the golddigger route when I was young???

0 comments:

Post a Comment