Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trust Me Few People Look in Round Glasses


Fashionistas have declared that round glasses are now in. This is another one of those ridiculous trends which will be followed like neon spandex pants (now being sold at American Apparel) proliferating my neighborhood that just does not look good on most people. 

What's funny about the article is the list of round glass wearing people they showcase, Mr. Chow, Harry Potter, John Lennon. 

I am sorry but that list does not exactly inspire me to whip out my wallet and spend $300-400 for new sunglasses/glasses. 

I am going to stick with my Armani sunglasses which are in my mind still in.



3 comments:

blueviolet said...

Hi! I'm following you through MBC followers club now!

Anonymous said...

it depends on face shape. round faces should avoid round glasses at all costs.

Anonymous said...

these aren't quite round, but i remembered them http://tinyurl.com/lr4xbj

Post a Comment