Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cool New iPhone App - Where to stand on the subway platform




New Yorkers are famously in a hurry. We are sooo important, center of the world, blah, blah, blah. Two cool people, Jonathan Wegener, 24 (does anyone over 30 create new apps???) and his sister Ashley spent 75 days mapping where you should stand on the platform in order to get to the exits, tranfer points and stairways the fastest. Nifty.

I lived her since 1996, and for the life of me, I am always standing on the wrong end of the platform.

The app is called Exit Strategy NYC and I will be purchasing this next week when I get my iPhone. Less than one week to go.

2 comments:

JosiahsMommy said...

That is pretty cool. I don't have an iPhone nor do I live in New York, but I still think this app is pretty awesome. Lol

NYC Single Mom said...

I know it does sound cool I hope they move to other cities with this idea.

Post a Comment