Monday, July 6, 2009

Free Manicures in July Offered by Lifebooker.com



I mentioned in an earlier post, that one of my "5 Ways to Relieve Stress" is to  get a manicure/pedicure. 

Lo and behold, I discovered a new website, lifebooker.com that offers spa deals in New York. 

That isn't even the great news. 

For  the month of July, lifebooker.com  is sponsoring free manicures at select locations in the city.  How can you go wrong there? 

So take 30 minutes and have someone pamper you and walk away feeling both refreshed  and with clean, manicured nails. I know my nails need it. 

Here is the link to all the manicures that are $12 or less. 
Just enter the code FREEMANI when you book. 

Note that all manicures must $12 or less and does not include tax or tip. 

Enjoy and relax. 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment