Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just in Case You Get Sent to the Mental Hospital

Didn't you always wonder what the inkblots were in the Rorschach Test? I know I did.

In today's New York Times, there is an article about the controversy surrounding the original 10 plates being posted on Wikipedia. By posting them on such a popular site, the test will be rendered useless by psychologists.

Of course, my thought is that if you are mentally ill or suddenly snap, what are the odds you have the foresight to check out Wikipedia and study inkblots before you somehow get locked up in the pscyh ward. And if you did check out the inkblots, would you remember them?

And how did I do? Let's say, I would I would be held for observation.

Well here they are. Try to guess what they are.
Read more about the test and get the answers at Wikipedia.






0 comments:

Post a Comment