Monday, September 28, 2009

Clean + Green Products Review


Recently, I was given the opportunity to test two Clean + Green products; Furniture Refresher and Carpet and Odor Eliminator. As this, fits in with my goal of using more green and eco-friendly products, I was thrilled. Clean + Green is known for eliminating odors, especially those pesky pet odors.

We don't have any pets but given that I do live in New York City, my apartment does get that musty odor smell and lingering food smells, broccoli and fish, anyone?

Both products proved to be useful for non pet odors, I found that the musty odor on my sofa seemed to magically disappear. I read the instructions for more odors that could be eliminated by both products.

The one that surprised me was using the Furniture refresher in the garbage can, furniture refresher, sounds counter-intuitive, right.

There is some funky smell coming from the garbage can and trust me, I have washed the garbage can several times and yet nothing changed. Smell, still there. I finally figured out it was the garbage bags that smelled. I keep them there to save space. There were at least 40 of them, so throwing them out was not an option since we know how expensive garbage bags are. I sprayed the bags with the furniture refresher and the smell went away. Fantastic. I couldn't believe it. Smell, gone. Bags saved.

I also tried the Furniture Refresher on my daughter's stinky shoes. She hates socks so that leaves nothing between her stinky feet and her shoes. The smell didn't completely away but at least I don't have to move them out of her closet. As far as I am concerned it worked.

Try it out and let me know how it works, especially if you have pets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment