Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New York City Single Mom Best Blog Awards


Recently, I received my first blog award. Thank you to JaelCustomsDesign for the Best Blog Award. This was great news in a pretty ordinary week, so I am thrilled for the recognition.

One of the wonderful things about the blogging universe is that there are some many incredible blogs out there and wanted to pass on some new ones I have discovered recently and hope you check them out.

Just like winning Miss America, there are obligations to winning your crown. Accept your award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award onto 15 other blogs, that you have newly discovered. Contact the blogger to let them know they have been chosen for the award.








Give a read to 15 new blogs I have discovered over the last few months.  You never know one might be the next pioneer woman.


Enjoy reading.




7 comments:

The Little Miss said...

thank you so much! What an honor! Im so glad we "meet" and that I get to participate in your life through your blog! You are such a delight and insperation and I hope to get to know even more through your beautiful blog!
xo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

Queens Mamas said...

Thanks so much! you are one of our favorite NYC bloggers!
QueensMamas.com

Lisa said...

What an honor!!Thank you so much. Now I've got to return the love and think of some great blogs. This wil be hard since there are so MANY great ones. Thanks again! Love your site too!

MusingsfromMe/Jill said...

Thanks you so much! My first blog award!

HappyHourMom said...

Thank you so much!! We are honored to be one of your selections. It is always great to hear that others are enjoying Happy Hour Mom. Our entire purpose is to stress that every mom deserves a happy hour and I will certainly be spending part of my happy hour getting more acquainted you and your site! Thanks Again!!

Yakini said...

Oh my goodness, thank you sooo much for the Blog Award. I am so flattered! ((hugs)) I will pass this award on to a few worthy others (smile) and link back to you as well! I ijust need a few days to catch up (recently moved and haven't had internet in weeks).

Aww, Im just so tickled! :-) Your blog is fab as well, you definitely deserve this award!

Nicole said...

OMG! Thank you! I've been MIA for awhile, so when I checked my blogs, and saw I recieved an award, I was thrilled! I will definitely pass it on to my fellow bloggers. There is a tremendous amount of talent out there! Hugs 'N Kisses!

Post a Comment