Thursday, April 1, 2010

Google Search of Linda Grant

Have you searched your name on google? I have because I thought why not? You never know what will pop up. Let's face it, I have a very common name, it's so common that I went to junior high with another linda grant. She was white by the way. We were know by our middle names, Linda D. and Linda M. I always wondered what happened to her?

When I started this blog, I put in a google alert for my name and for a solid year, the only Linda Grant that popped up is a well published britsh author.

Well lo and behold, in the last two weeks I finally popped up on google alerts for Linda Grant, both were posts from two other sites, I write for NYC Moms Blog and NYMetropolista.

I am not sure if I should be happy or a tad afraid. Well, what's done is done, right. Everyone should have goal, so maybe one day, I will be known as the other Linda Grant in the publishing world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment