Saturday, July 3, 2010

What's with this SoBE Water??? Buy 1 Get 1 Coupon Reset (Print 8 Times)


In my efforts to save money and on the recommendation of gaynycdad.com (he is my couponing mentor, check his site for savings), I was turned onto hip2save.com which I regularly check to see if there is coupon or product I am going to buy.

Well, recently I came upon hip2save.com post on SoBe water. Goodness, the number of comments regarding this promotion was amazing so I am going to assume that it's a worthwhile product worth testing. Frankly, I am not a flavored water person but given the response and the promotion, I am going to give a whirl.

Here is the promotion

SoBe is currently having an instant win game, Heads or Tails. If you already have SoBe water, click here and enter the code found underneath your bottle cap. For you codeless readers like me, you can play by clicking one of the characters sitting on the couch. After clicking on them, you will twist the bottle cap on the SoBe the character is holding and it will reveal if you are a winner or not.

Most will win the buy one, get one free coupon. Doesn't sound like it's worth the effort right but apparently, the coupon has a reset and by pressing the browser back button 8 times you can end up with 8 coupons. Now just want to forewarn you that you may be able to print more or less coupons. I was only able to print 2 coupons hitting the back button but was able to get more by starting all over again and entering in another email address. Not sure how many times you can do it.

By the way, CVS is apparently running a SoBe special next week so you combine coupons.

That is the key to couponing I guess, is to find quantities of products you like and combine with other store promotions. I will get this eventually.

Thanks to hip2save.com and gaynycdad.com for turning me onto the promotion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment