Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Food Journal - Jan 5

Not bad on day 1. I decided I would grade myself going forward. 

Working out. Grade = F
I had the best of intentions to workout but Time Warner Cable held me back. I went to drop off the cable boxes as I have switched to the Verizon Fios (the channels that are filmed in HD are really worth the time and effort to switch over) but the line was impossibly long and I had no intention of dragging the boxes to the gym and then to pick up Alex. Maybe that's an excuse but...

Daily total =  29 1/2 points. My points total is b/w 24-29 points. That seems like a lot but it's not.  Grade = B+ 

Water - 2 glasses   Grade = F 

Late night eating Grade A 
Something is wrong when you are wondering into the kitchen at 10 looking for something to eat. I had to talk myself down from the ledge and force myself to close the fridge. I was not hungry!!!!!

Menu
oatmeal 3 points
1/2 c blueberries 1.5 pt

lunch 
4 oz grilled chicken  5 pts 
lettuce/tomato
1 Tbl olive oil/balsamic vinegar dressing 4 pts
 
Snack (watching Oprah discuss her weight gain...)
5 carrots 1 pt 
1 tbl TJ ranch dressing 4 pts

Dinner
4 oz hamburger with bun 7 pts
1/2 c mushrooms  0 pts 
couple of mangoes 1pt
1 cup 1% low fat milk 2 pts 

Snack 
cup of grapes 1 pt 

0 comments:

Post a Comment