Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Best Life - Following Suze Orman's Pledge


One of the Best Life segments on Oprah featured Suze Orman. You were able to view Orman's 2009 Action Plan for a limited time period. You got love it right. The power of Oprah and Suze makes a few million. 

There were a few topics that were helpful which I am going research and report back on a later date. 

One section struck a chord since its about really taking stock of how you spend your money.

Could you actually adhere to the following pledge that she asks of you?  I don't think I can. 

- Don't spend money for 1 day (maybe)
- Don't use your credit card for one week (How will earn points on my amex card? I actually have a better shot as just cutting up my revolve cards and putting everything on my amex card that has to be paid of at the end of the month. )
- Don't eat at  a restaurant for one month (Does that include pizza slices?Seriously, there are some days that spending $5 for 2 slices of pizza is all I can muster for dinner)

Let's see if I can pull this off in February. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment