Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blast from my Club Past


I am still sifting through the stuff that was in my storage for the last 5 years. I found a whole ton of CDs. Step back in time from my club and bar days with Ultimate Dance Party 1997 and 1998. Click the link and take a listen.

It's hard to believe the 1997 gave us these classics that now haunt us current soundtracks.

Macarena
Missing - Everything but the Girl
Beautiful Life - Ace of Base
Boom Boom Boom - Outhere Brothers - who doesn't remember that club hit
I like to Move it - Reel 2 Real - Sadly, this song will forever be associated with Madascar 1 &2

and from 1998 - this was quite a year and only 10 years ago
Mo Money Mo Problems - the late great Notorious BIG, P.Diddy(then it was Puff Daddy) and Mase
Things just ain't the same - Deborah Cox - this was my favorite workout song of all time
What is Love - Haddaway (where is he now?)
Un-break my Heart - Toni Braxton

I will be loading up some of these classics for on IPod so I can listen to them at the gym.

0 comments:

Post a Comment