Monday, February 9, 2009

Kids can not keep a secret

It seems to be birthday season, again. The difference this time around is that since we are all at new schools, no one feels obligated to invite the entire class.

The problem with being invited to these small parties is that Alex seems to mention it other kids who weren't invited. She seems to think its okay and the child doesn't care, which she may be right. But for me, I will admit, I am insecure and little hurt if we don't make the cut. I am still upset that Alex did not get invited to some kid's party 3 years ago. Thank god they left the school in the next year because it would bugged everytime I saw them.

That said, we are not having a big party this year. We are going to see Mary Poppins for her birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment