Monday, April 6, 2009

How exactly is the stimulus package going to help homeowners who have lost their jobs

I bring up this topic because I am unemployed and I have a mortgage. I recently tried to refinance my apartment and it's not going to happen.  Why I don't have a job. 

This logic makes no sense to me why, I am not trying buy a home with no job so exactly how is the stimulus money going to help homeowners who have lost their job refinance. 

I am truly irritated and angry about this. I have great credit and money in the back, there should be absolutely no risk to the bank to lower my mortgage especially since my apartment is worth more than I paid for it. 

For once, I am going with the populist sentiment and wonder what the hell is the bank doing the stimulus money. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment