Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No Surprise Jon and Kate are divorcing


I am truly saddened at the news that Jon and Kate will divorce. It does not come as a surprise to anyone with half a brain that this was in their future.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, myself included, no one wishes them ill will and hope that they can have an amicable divorce and there isn't a huge custody battle brewing. 

One final word, I know the majority of viewers and naysayers think Kate is a bitch and just rides Jon constantly but  Jon needs to acknowledge was also complicit in allowing Kate to walk all over him. 

Let's say a little prayer for the kids. I will truly miss the show. 


1 comments:

Clueless_Mama said...

I heard they are still going to do the show? I don't know though it could be just a rumor. It is sad either way!

Following from MBC Come visit me :) http://www.guessingalltheway.com

Post a Comment