Friday, July 24, 2009

Because I can't look away - Jon Gosselin Update

I know I should be tired of this story and it should really go away but I am increasingly amazed at Jon Gosselin's behaviour.

Latest news is that Jon had dinner with Michael Lohan, Lindsey Lohan's father. First, it was dinner with a Star reporter, Kate Major who was also at the dinner.

Why, Jon, Why???

For those of you who are not up on Mr. Lohan's background. He is a former trader, was imprisoned for stock fraud in the 80's, an alcoholic, arrested for threatening to kill his fiancee been in jail numerous times for violating his probation and to top it off doesn't make his child support payments on time.

I just don't get it. Asking advice from Michael Lohan is on par with my asking parenting advice from Octomom. Will he be calling Joe Jackson up next?

Who is advising Jon? Sympathetic dad to douchebag.

Where is my Team Kate shirt????

2 comments:

Stephanie ~This Army Wife~ said...

I am definitely on TEAM KATE!
I am following you
Stephanie
www.thisarmywifeslife.blogspot.com

NYC Single Mom said...

Thanks for following. I checked out your site. Keep writing. Will check in on regularly.

Post a Comment