Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nitendo Wii Sports Resort Event at Military Island

I was invited to the Wii Launch of their newest game, Sports Resort.

Nitendo spared no expense in transforming Military Island in Times Square into a little tropical oasis, including 50 pounds of sand, a little wading pool, palm trees and cabanas housing multiple gaming consoles so we could test out the new game. I have to say that I enjoyed testing out the new games and it sure was a lot of fun. The game includes all the activities you would find at a resort: archery, basketball, canoeing, swordplay and table tennis.

Since I arrived prior to the start time, I was able to see Chris Cuomo testing out the new games for a Good Morning America segment.

But the unexpected surprise was the appearance of Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl. He is one good looking man.








0 comments:

Post a Comment