Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bliss Offer - Fit Flop Free with purchase of fatgirl three plus


I love Bliss products so I was thrilled to see that they offering a FREE pair of Fitflops with the purchase of the fatgirl three plus fit flop black free
.

This set includes the skin-slimming stuff of choice of supermodels, spokespeople and other celebs:
bliss fatgirlslim: a lean, mean skin firming cream set that visibly diminishes dimples.
bliss fatgirlsleep: a potent PM version of fat girl slim with slenderizzze complex™
bliss fatgirlscrub: promotes circulation through exfoliation and massage
fitflop walkstars.

Act fast - this offer is valid now through August 26th.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fit flops, in the more subtle black. I wore them when I went to the mall and after walking around for a few hours, I sat in my car and thought...wow...my legs are tired! I enjoy them and since I need all the help I can get, I wear them almost all the time. They are super comfy! :)
fit flop

Post a Comment