Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Type -A -Mom Conference September 24-27, 2009


Since I missed Blogher Conference, I am off to the Type A Conference, September 24 - September 27, 2009 being held in Asheville, North Carolina.

Type-A Mom Conference is a unique mom blogging conference designed to help you take it to the next level. The conference will feature some of the most influential, admired and insightful mom bloggers talking about topics like power social networking, branding, blogging, finding your voice, and turning your passion for blogging into a real paycheck (I am truly interested in this topic.)

Click here to register for the conference. The conference planners have also planned Kid Conference with activities for the kids so bring you can bring your children along.

See you there.

2 comments:

JosiahsMommy said...

I so want to go to this! I applied for sponsorship but I don't think that's going to happen! Hahaha. I hope you enjoy your time there.

Yakini said...

Wow, this sounds like such a great conference. I so wish I could go. Enjoy!!!!

Post a Comment