Monday, February 8, 2010

Vote For Me on Babble.com

Recently, I have been working as a marketing consultant to  www.gaynycdad.com and providing him with advice on establishing his blog and brand. My client has made me realize that I don't do enough to promote my own brand, myself or my blog, so as my late father always proclaimed "if you don't ask, you don't get."

So I am reaching out to you and asking for your help in promoting my site. I recently ran across babble.com's  Top 50 mommy bloggers. As I was reviewing the top 50 bloggers,  I noticed that the site also included  "Nominate a blogger" category and surprise, surprise or actually shock, shock, someone had nominated me. So far, I have two likes.

If you have a moment, I would love it if you could link to the www.babble.com/nominate a blogger site and click on "I like this blogger " in support of New York City Single Mom. You don't have to be a blogger to vote (this is aimed at you, my loyal friends who don't have a blog.)


Thanks for your support.

http://www.babble.com/babble-50/mommy-bloggers/nominate-a-blogger/index.aspx

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I Plan on voting!

Post a Comment