Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kids Club 13 Upcoming Event at Prospect Park Zoo



A couple of weeks, I was proud to announce that I was asked to be one of the Kids Club 13 Ambassadors. This weekend is our first member event at the Prospect Park Zoo featuring Ruff Ruffman of FETCH!

I will be attending the event with my daughter so this is an opportunity to see NYC Single Mom in the flesh. Hey, see me now before I hit the Today Show and you will say, darn I should have gone. Visualize and it will come true, right?

Well okay, you don't want to see me but the event should be tons of fun and to learn more about the event and all the other VIP events for members, head to kidsthirteen.org/club.

And if that is not enough of an enticement, check out the video of Herbie the Giant 20 pound Rabbit who will be making an appearance just for Club Kids 13 members only.






And remember, that you have until May 10 to become a founding member of Kids Club 13. Click here for more information on signing up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment