Friday, July 9, 2010

Guest Post - Single Mom & The City

One of the most gratifying and (flattering) things about writing my site is that someone actually finds my site and likes what they read. I was thrilled and flattered that another blogger and a writer for numerous women's magazines sent me an email about providing a guest post about why I love raising my daughter in New York City.

Well, click here to head to andrea's site to read my 5 reasons New York City is a most excellent place to raise my daughter. I think as a recent suburbanite and now urbanite, she was looking for reasons why families live here.  And I will tell you there are more than 5.

Thanks, Andrea for the opportunity for the exposure.

And I hope you stay and check her out, she has a great site, Stories from the Stoop (I love the title) http://www.andrea-stanley.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment