Take some time over the weekend and check out some cool new blogs.
- Looking for the best maternity tops (or have a friend who needs a pregnancy makeover,) then head over to momfinds.com and check some cool and stylish tops.
- Want to start a babysitting coop, visit a childgrowsinbrooklyn.com to get a well-though out how-to on what you need to think about, what needs to be included, where to reach out to others on joining and much more. I am actually going to do this because as a single mom, sleepovers are becoming more needed so I can actually get a mini-vacation without leaving town.
- Head over to shinybrite and get ideas on some cool board books.
- Shinybrite offers her thoughts on the New York magazine on Why Parents Hate parenting. (look for my thoughts over the weekend.)
- Have you ever been to City Island? M, either. Check out culturemom's post on her day trip to City Island. Like me after reading her post, you will want to go.
- All first-time mothers experience Mom Delicious idea of motherhood (i.e. doing it all) but she has somewhat ratched down her Type -A personality realizing that she can't do it all. Hey we all have been there.
- Adhocmom sets aside her fear of wearing a bathing suit in public to take her child to the Red Hook pool.
- Read mommyfactor's post on her trip to Sesame place to celebrate Sesame Street's 30th birthday.