Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Rollercoaster of Dieting aka here we go again

It's a new year with the same resolution to lose weight again. 

I have been on a diet since I was 15. I have tried pretty much every diet out there - Atkins, South beach, weight watchers, the zone, slim fast, diet pills, zone food delivery ..... All worked but I always went back to my bad habits. 

The difference between now and then is that I actually was able to lose weight with little effort. Ah to be young and have a high metabolism. 

Now its a huge struggle. I feel as though I am on the  treadmill from hell. 

I have no excuses. I am not one of these people who haven't the vaguest idea what a true portion size is or that sugar is bad for you.  I also know that eating late at night is bad for you, actually its not bad for you if you are having a true snack versus a bag of chips or another full meal.  Sadly, I cant even blame depression or filling some void or  other issues, I am just plain bored. 

I am somewhat struggling as  to which diet I should start so I am going with Weight Watchers since I know the program.  Since I have this blog, I am going to actually journal what I eat so I have someone watching over me.  

Stay tuned.

Give me your thoughts on how you were able to lose weight. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment