H1N1 seems to have moved off the daily news cycle but that doesn't mean there isn't continued threat of infection. I just wanted to let you know that Duane Reade is holding H1N1 flu shot clinics.
Duane Reade's pharmacists will be on hand at select locations to administer H1N1 vaccinations on a first come, first serve basis for a minimal charge of $20.
Customers who are New York Medicaid or Medicare beneficiaries can receive the immunizations at Duane Reade as a covered benefit.
For the most up-to-date information and exact store locations where you can receive the H1N1 vaccination, visit www.duanereade.com/FluShots.aspx
If more information is needed you can contact Duane Reade on Twitter @DR_DuaneReade or on facebook at facebook.com/DuanereadeNYC
WHERE / WHEN:
Saturday and Sunday, January 9-10 and 16-17, from 10 AM - 6 PM.
- Bronx: 1780 Gun Hill Rd.
- Brooklyn: 164 Kent Avenue (at N. 5th Street)
- Queens: 163-30 Cross Bay Boulevard (at 163rd Avenue)
Monday, January 11 - Friday, January 15, from 10 AM - 6 PM.
- 1430 Broadway @ 40th St.
- 405 Lexington @ 42nd St.
- 2522 Broadway @ 94th St.
- 279 W. 125th St. @ F. Douglas Blvd.
- 1279 3rd Ave. @ E. 74th St.
- 155 E. 34th St. @ 3rd Avenue
- 77 7th Ave. @ 14th St.
- 253 W. 72nd St. @ West End Avenue
- 463 8th Ave. (One Penn West) @ 34th St.
- 250 W. 57th St. @ Broadway
- 200 Water St. @ Fulton St.
- 386 Fulton St. (Fulton Mall)
- 1833 Norstrand Ave. @ Avenue D
- 3915 Main Street @ Roosevelt Avenue
- 93-01 Sutphin Blvd @ Archer Avenue
- 40-02 Broadway @ Steinway St.