Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick at Karate Promotion

This morning's big event was that Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick were at the dojo where my daughter's karate promotion was taking place.

It's always fun to watch and see jaded new yorkers try as they may to  resist being in the glow of celebrity but can't help themselves and I include myself in that camp.

Before the program begin, I love all whispering  "did you see Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick?" "Where?" Of course, once the program started, we all focused on what's important, our kids.

I must admit, I feel bad for them because hey they are just there to see their son graduate to the next level of karate and they have to deal with people like me taking their photos.


Sorry, SJP, I need one of those paparazzi cameras that takes thousands of photos in two seconds otherwise this would be a better shot since you looked pretty good for it being 8:30 in the am. I was trying to take the photo and keep an eye on my daughter in the sea of kids and parents. 



This is one of those US Weekly "There just like us photos." And let me say, that my daughter was not in standing in the same direction. 



1 comments:

Joann Mannix said...

How cool is that. Man, she looks tiny! And look at that, celebrities sit on the floor, just like us real folks!

Post a Comment